- Work with a serious, committed and motivated new entrepreneur who contributes with new ideas and fresh views;
- Gain access to new skills and innovative knowledge provided by the new entrepreneur;
- Acquire knowledge about foreign markets – including business contacts – and opportunities to internationalise your business;
- Opportunity for interaction with Host Entrepreneurs from other EU countries and to become part of a dynamic pan-European business network of successful entrepreneurs;
- Benefit from the assistance of professional intermediary organisations (IOs) during the search for a potential business partner and the support for building the relationship with the new entrepreneur.
See the checklist for host entrepreneurs on how to apply!
Consult your IO for help!