③ Find your Host Entrepreneur
After your application is confirmed by your intermediary organisation (IO) you get access to the programme’s database with host entrepreneurs. You can start to propose a “match” to a host entrepreneur and host entrepreneurs can also propose a match to you.
Tips how to find a host entrepreneur:
- You make use of the database and the support of your IO
- Make use of contacts through fairs, conferences, social networks, etc. outside of the programme’s database and convince potential host entrepreneurs to register in the programme (if needed, ask your IO for support)
- Check if you shall become member of an international entrepreneur association such as JCI
- You learn how to do Business in the EU Please be aware: If you contact potential host entrepreneurs (especially outside the EYE database) make sure that you do not start working or doing business with your contact before your relationship is established officially in the programme! The reason is that prior existing business relationships are not funded by the programme, as only new business relationships shall be supported.
You collect proofs of your actual stay abroad (original documents) at the Host by:
- Submitting the original of Annex 3 of the financial agreement to your IO (signed by you and your HE)
- Collecting one of the following types of original documents justifying your period(s) of the stay abroad:
- Original Invoice of the organisation providing accommodation; the invoice must include the name of the NE and the exact duration of the stay
- OR a written confirmation by the host person(s)(original document), who provide accommodation (including name of NE and exact period of stay and original signature of the host(s))
- OR an original boarding pass of the airline and an invoice, which include name of NE and travel dates
- OR original train tickets, which include travel date and name of NE (or signature of NE)
- OR if the NE travels by car, an original petrol receipt for each journey (to and from) issued abroad and containing the date of travel
You get involved in the online coaching:
- You participate in the online coaching, which accompanies your stay abroad
- What is the online coaching?
- It is about goal setting, implementation strategies, evaluation, and self-reflection
- It is moderated by a professional online coach
- It offers the opportunity to get in contact with alumni young entrepreneur